GGKTH: Korean gay's nature from my experience

Korean gay's nature from my experience










0. I am Bottom, slim, and 25.
I am completed 2 years of active public service work
instead of military service.
I like BEAR , muscle chubby man.
I am writing from my own expe during my gay life.




1. My 1st boyfriend
= we met when we are undergraduate student
= he is tough and ugly in other people's eyes, but me, he is handsome.
= has small dick, back muscle, roll fat
= he often appear in my dream T.T
= TOP and BIsexual
= taciturn . when he first cheat me, I start of get open relationship
= like games
= licentious. when i looked his penis, found strange thing ( maybe venereal disease  )
so i quit to met him




2. My 2nd boyfriend
 = not girlish in semblance . but, have many estrogen.
 = rich
 = TOP , but  hard to erect and cum inside.
 = enjoy conversation.
 = was wayward emotional girl-like man. tired.
 = he didn't  show his penis pic and his body pic
at the first time we met in messaging service.
time goes by, I realized that he' penis and body was not good.
 = he is exempted from military service, so he was little bit childish.
(Korean mans have to active compulsory military service)




3.  Open relationship partner i met recently
 = his appearance is completely My Style in my life.
 = tall, big, thick c o c k , handsome, free-mind
 = ALL POSITION
 = He has done aikido in his junior years.
 = but, his house was dark and dirty.
 = he is little bit girlish in smart phone message.
 = he is older than me, but, does not military service yet





4. Open relationship partner who like to travel often
 = he looks threatening, but his mind is lovely
 = ALL POSITION
 = he has other boyfriend. they not frequently meet each other.
 = he has nice pectoral muscle. he have judo experience.
 = we fit together when sex


5. guy like "My 1st boyfriend"
 = TOP
 = his features similar too "My 1st boyfriend"
 = little cute
 = doesn't have muscles. feel the lack of his mucles.
 = cooker. he give me something to eat
 = have insomniac. when i see him, i want to protect him.
 = Of all my mans, he lives farthest away


6. Man who live close by me
 = TOP. has been Bisexual
 = not very fat, so not my style.
 = has veryveryvery thick dick... too hurt
 = has nice stamina
 = nice and kind.


7. Disappointing man who has the family dog
= TOP. but prepares womans.
= he just think of gay as solution of desire.
= before he cum, he want to meet me. after he cum, he hate me.
= He's completed 2 years of active military service
= he doesn't like anal. he like oral.




#
all of gay parters who i met smoke and drink.
the more manlike , the more cold after sex.
the more womanlike , the more need attention.
all gays have pros and cons.
there are few gays who like bears
and , there are few chubby bears





No comments:

Post a Comment